GET OUTSTANDING COMFORT FROM DAY 1 TO DAY 30
AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide longer-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection.
SmartShield technology helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens through the end of the day
4X more patients surveyed preferred AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde over their previous lenses after trying them for one month.
ABOUT AIR OPTIX PLUS HYDRAGLYDE CONTACT LENSES
SmartShield Technology that helps to protect from irritating deposits all month long.
HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix longer-lasting lens surface moisture
For People Who
May have active lifestyles, play sports, or exercise regularly
Want longer-lasting lens surface moisture.
Vision Correction For
What are AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses?
- AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses are made with a highly breathable material that allows nourishing oxygen to flow continuously through the lens for white, healthy-looking eyes. They are the first and only contact lenses to feature two advanced technologies, SmartShield Technology and HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix, to help provide excellent deposit protection, and support longer-lasting lens surface moisture.
- SmartShield Technology delivers an ultra-thin protective layer to help shield your lenses from irritating deposits all month long.
- Exclusive HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix surrounds the lens surface in lasting moisture to keep lenses continuously hydrated throughout the day.
What is HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix?
HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix is a proprietary moisture technology designed for moisturizing soft contact lenses, and specially designed for silicone hydrogel lenses. It works to keep the lens surface moist throughout the day. This same exclusive moisture technology is also featured in Alcon's premium lens care offerings, OPTI-FREE Puremoist and CLEAR CARE Plus with HydraGlyde, which deliver extra hours of lens-wearing comfort. AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses are the first and only contact lens to feature this advanced moisture technology.
How does SmartShield Technology protect the contact lens?
- Helps guard against the buildup of deposits such as proteins and lipids, which are natural substances found in your tears
- Helps the lens parameters resist changes from everyday cosmetic product use
What prescriptions are available for AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses?
Your eye care professional can determine the contact lens and correction that are best for you. The quick contact lens snapshot below includes all available prescriptions.
AIR OPTIX PLUS HYDRAGLYDE CONTACT LENSES
Material: lotrafilcon B
Water Content: 33%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Dk/t: 138@ -3.00D
Surface: Unique SmartShield Technology
+6.00D to -8.00D (0.25D steps); -8.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps), +6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
Center thickness: 0.08mm @ -3.00D
Handling tint: Blue visibility tint
Wearing schedule: Daily wear and up to 6 nights extended wear
Recommended replacement schedule: Monthly
Recommended lens care: OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Multipurpose Disinfecting Solution, CLEAR CARE PLUS Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution
1 year = 4 boxes total; 2 boxes per eye
6 months = 2 boxes total; 1 box per eye