military and veteran vision benefits
Click Tab below to View Details.
To provide the Disabled, Elderly, Low Income, Veterans, and Schools with high quality lenses and frame options one would receive at a High End Opticianry or Optometric Practice. What’s the difference between what patients will receive? All patients will be properly fitted by a Registered Spectacle Lens Dispenser and ABO Certified Optician who specializes in complex optical fitments. Seeing your Optometrist is the first step to ensuring you're on the right path to obtaining better vision. Seeing a Licensed Optician is the second step to ensuring that prescription is filled accurately.
The benefits listed below are for the basic CR39 material. Click HCPCS tab for benefit details for upgrades.
|Single Vision||$35||(Copay for Lenses + Uncovered Amount)|
|Bifocal||$65||(Copay for Lenses + Uncovered Amount)|
|Trifocal||$90||(Copay for Lenses + Uncovered Amount)|
|Progressives||$125||(Copay for Lenses + Uncovered Amount)|
|Standard||$25||$100 Frame Allowance|
|Deluxe (Premium Eyewear)||$50||$130 Frame Allowance + 20% off Overage|
Listed below is the full Billing Breakdown. U&C refer to normal charges without any Benefit Coverage. If you have any questions about benefits, please contact us via email at email@example.com
|Description||CPT Code (HCPCS)||U&C||Benefit|
|Lenses, Single Vision (CR39)||V2100-V2199||99.00||99.00||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|HD Lenses, Single Vision (Trivex) with AR (C)||V2100-V2199, V2750||199.00, 99.00||118.00||35.00||36.00||144.00||179.00|
|HD Lenses, Single Vision (Hi-Index 1.66) with AR (C)||V2100-V2199,|
|Lenses, Bifocal (CR39)||V2200-V2299||129.00||99.00||65.00||30.00||65.00|
|Progressive Upgrade (N)||V2781||540.00||50.00||0.00||490.00||490.00|
|Progressive Upgrade (O)||V2781||330.00||50.00||0.00||280.00||280.00|
|Progressive Upgrade (J)||V2781||190.00||50.00||0.00||140.00||140.00|
|Lenses, Trifocal (CR39)||V2300-V2399||179.00||99.00||90.00||80.00||90.00|
|More Options are Available Upon Request|
|Tint, photochromatic, per lens, Single Vision||V2744||90.00||10.00||80.00||80.00|
|Tint, photochromatic, per lens, Multifocal||V2744||120.00||10.00||80.00||30.00||80.00|
|Anti-Reflective Coating (C)||V2750||99.00||19.00||80.00||80.00|
|Anti-Reflective Coating (D)||V2750||179.00||19.00||90.00||30.00||40.00||130.00|
|Lens Material Upgrade||varies||varies|
|Frame, Deluxe||V2025||389.00||130.00||50.00||20% discount off overage||207.20||257.20|
|Assorted Contact Lenses||V2500-V2599||10% off minimum 3 month supply|
- Veteran/Military ID
- State ID or Driver's License
- Valid Spectacle or Contact Lens Prescription
Please upload all three documents to your online order or show proof of insurance in-person. We will verify all details and make changes accordingly prior to filling your prescription eyeglass order.
- Call and Schedule an eye exam at any Optometrist/Ophthalmologist.
- See your Optometrist for a Comprehensive Eye Examination which includes a refraction and overall eye health check. Retinal Screenings, OCT, Visual Field Screenings, etc. may be additional.
- Request for an official prescription from your Optometrist so you may fill the prescription with us.
- Ask to have your pupillary distance (PD) to be written down (for online orders not using the benefits below). In-person orders will be measured in-office with our Licensed Optician.
- Bring your prescription to us in-person and we will provide a proper eyeglass fitting and order your prescription eyeglasses for you. You can schedule an appointment to come in-office or order online.
- We will contact you when your glasses are ready. If ordering in-person, we will call/email you and you can schedule an appointment to have your glasses fitted. To have eyeglasses shipped to you, turn around time will typically take 3-4 weeks (taking into consideration delivery times to have the glasses shipped to you).