meet our eye care provider
- Licensed Optician
- Registered Spectacle Lens Dispenser (RSLD)
- Committee Member, Dispensing Opticians Committee (DOC) with Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) CA State Board of Optometry
- Subject Matter Expert (SME), Optical Technology Program, Los Rios Community Colleges District
- Precise Fitting for Patients with cerebral palsy, autism, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, ADHD, anxiety, photophobia, hearing loss and more.
- Lens Design Customization
- Digital Free Form Progressive Measurements
- Troubleshooting Prescription Issues
- 4 Point Frame Adjustments
- Pantoscopic/Retroscopic Tilt Adjustments
- QC Final Inspections
- Frame Repairs
- American Board of Opticianry Certified (ABOC), ABO-NCLE
- Bachelor of Science, University of California, Davis, CA
- Associate of Science, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
- Associate of Arts, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
WHO DO WE PARTNER WITH?
- Optometrists who sub-lease spaces within Retail locations (i.e. Target, Walmart, Lenscrafters, Sears, Costco, and more.)
- Optometrists who work for Hospitals or Medical Centers (i.e. Kaiser, VA Hospital, Sutter, VA Clinics)
- Senior Care Homes, Health Facilities, Rehabilitation Centers, Retirement Homes, etc.
- Local Businesses needing vision plans for their employees
- Businesses needing safety prescription eyewear for their employees.