meet our eye care providers
- Licensed Optician
- Registered Spectacle Lens Dispenser (RSLD)
- Committee Member, Dispensing Opticians Committee (DOC) with Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) CA State Board of Optometry
- Precise Fitting for Patients with cerebral palsy, autism, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, ADHD, anxiety, photophobia, hearing loss and more.
- Lens Design Customization
- Digital Free Form Progressive Measurements
- Troubleshooting Prescription Issues
- 4 Point Frame Adjustments
- Pantoscopic/Retroscopic Tilt Adjustments
- QC Final Inspections
- Frame Repairs
- American Board of Opticianry Certified (ABOC), ABO-NCLE
- Bachelor of Science, University of California, Davis, CA
- Associate of Science, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
- Associate of Arts, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
WHO DO WE PARTNER WITH?
- Optometrists who sub-lease spaces within Retail locations (i.e. Target, Walmart, Lenscrafters, Sears, Costco, and more.)
- Optometrists who work for Hospitals or Medical Centers (i.e. Kaiser, VA Hospital, Sutter, VA Clinics)
- Senior Care Homes, Health Facilities, Rehabilitation Centers, Retirement Homes, etc.
- Local Businesses needing vision plans for their employees
- Businesses needing safety prescription eyewear for their employees.
Our company is impressed with Anna’s professionalism and knowledge. We have a business account set up and Anna comes out to provide us with her optician services. It’s fantastic since it makes it convenient for our employees.
Anna’s been my Optician for the last 10 years due to her great knowledge. She is exceptional with adjustments and she cares about her craft. I see my optometrist for my yearly exam and go to Anna to have my prescription filled because I like designing my glasses a certain way.
As a disabled veteran I am grateful for their home service. I don’t get around as easily and it’s been hard for me to make it to my appointments since my family aren’t around...I’ve never had someone take such care in taking care of us older men and our glasses.
I can’t praise her enough for what she did for us at the VA. Without you, all us veterans would still be waiting for our glasses.
Knowledgeable optician. What differentiates them from others is a trait that seems to be harder and harder to come by these days: customer service.