- Select the product
- Select 'Prescription Glasses'
- Select how you would like your prescription to be verified, and provide all applicable information
- Select how you plan on using your glasses (i.e. Single Vision, Bifocal, Progressives)
- Refer to your prescription, and enter information in selection menu
- Enter your monocular PD for left and right eyes
- Select Lens Design (i.e. material, add-ons, light control options, and other add-ons)
- Select quantity (i.e 1 = 1 pair)
- Select 'Add to Cart'
- Add any Order Notes (optional), then, Select 'Check Out'
- Select 'Show Order Summary' (at the top) to expand order details
- Apply 'Discount Code' if you have one to enter.
- Enter in Contact Information, Shipping Address, then Select 'Continue to Shipping'
- Select 'Shipping Method'
- Enter Billing Information (Billing & Shipping MUST match. For security purposes, we will call to verify the order if there's a mismatch.)
- Submit Order.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for all prescription orders. Extra add-ons will take approximately. 1-2 weeks extra to complete.
Please Note: Payment will be authorized immediately, but will not be captured until all verifications have been completed before we process the order. If orders are unverified, they will be automatically cancelled after 3 attempts to reach you.
- Prescription and Custom Glasses with Frames in Stock - Approximately 3-4 weeks. See Order Process details.
- Prescription and Custom Glasses with Special Order Frames - Approximately 9-10 weeks (pre-orders and in-person orders only). See Order Process details.
- Frame Only in Stock - Approximately 4-5 Business Days
- Contact Lenses - Approximately 5-7 Business Days
- Other Products - Approximately 5-7 Business Days
- Defective Warranty Orders - Approximately 6-8 weeks
You may email us directly at email@example.com if you would like to do a Special Order for a frame we may not have in stock. All fees must be paid prior to placing an order.
As long as we carry the Brand, YES, we can place a Special Order for you. All fees must be paid for prior to placing the order.
You may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your order number. We will give you a call to resolve the issue.
All online orders do not come adjusted, they are pre-adjusted with a 4 point inspection (standard fit). You can do any of the following:
- If you are local to our Auburn location, you may bring your eyeglasses into our Optician and we will take care of all the adjusting. =)
- Go back to your Optometrist or to an Optical or Optometry office near you, and their Opticians or staff should be able to adjust your eyeglasses for you. Some places may charge a fee to do so.
By law, your Optometrist or Ophthalmologist must provide you your prescription once services have been rendered and you paid for your examination. The only time they can withhold your prescription is if payment was never collected. Other than that, that prescription is yours. Give your Optometrist a call, and make the request to have them send you your prescription, allow you to pick up your physical prescription, or complete a Patient Release Authorization Form to have them release their prescription to us, The Vision Parlor. For further questions, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
Health savings accounts (HSA) and Flexible spending accounts (FSA) are programs that allow you to set aside money (before taxes) to be used towards specific healthcare expenses. If you’re unsure whether or not you have an FSA or HSA, contact your employer or insurance company.
Spectacle prescription eyeglasses, prescription sunglasses, and contact lenses.
First, check the balance on your HSA or FSA card to ensure you have sufficient funds to process the order. If there isn't enough, the order will be declined online. In person orders are typically the most convenient method to place your order. You can also place phone orders as well. To pay using multiple cards, see below.
If your benefits expire at the end of the year, you will have until December 31st at 11:59pm ET to place an order with us using your FSA dollars. Please allow yourself sufficient time to choose a frame that you like. We recommend using your benefits ASAP rather than later.
Yes, of course. You can place a phone order or in-person order using this method. You can call us at (530) 537-2279.
If you have an expired prescription, all you'll need to do is schedule a new eye exam with an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist. Your provider should provide you with a written prescription, which you can then use when placing an order with us!
You will receive a receipt once payment is received on our end. For itemized receipts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our Policy on Returns here.
Yes, we encourage you to donate whatever you can. Broken or whole, the parts can always be reused!
Yes! You can Pay it Forward to helps others see. Whether you decide to purchase a gift card here to give to others who need glasses, or would prefer to donate directly, it will all go to a great cause.
You can email us here or call us at (530)537-2279. You can leave a message and we will return your call.