COVID-19 Coronavirus Alert
Our Office’s Safety Precautions
To help prevent the transmission of all respiratory infections, including COVID-19, we adhere to standardized infection control measures, such as performing hand hygiene and providing tissues. We follow routine cleaning and disinfection strategies, using cleaners to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant, as well as appropriate sterilization of all tools and equipment.
While our office already adheres to these standard precautions, there are several common sense recommendations we are implementing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Making sure our masks are appropriate for interactions within close proximity.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, and dispensing tables.
Have an Appointment Coming Up?
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Travel within the past 14 days to affected geographical regions
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. Seek medical attention and call in advance to allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
More Information About COVID-19
If you would like more information, please give us a call or send us an email. Please visit the World Health Organization website for more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19.