We're not in-network with Eyemed, meaning we do not bill VSP directly, BUT what sets us apart from everyone else is that we provide equivalent discounts using the same High Quality products to honor member benefits. We believe in transparency and quality service, which is why we help you to fill out your Member Reimbursement Claim Forms.
Click Tab below to View Details.
- VSP Member ID
- State ID or Driver's License
- Valid Spectacle Prescription or Contact Lens Prescription
Please refer to your benefit coverage below, only valid at The Vision Parlor by phone-order, email, or in-person at our Auburn, CA location and during mobile appointments. Online orders will not be accepted at this time if you choose to use this benefit.
|Lenses||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|Single Vision||$99||$69||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Bifocal||$159||$99||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Trifocal||$169||$99||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Progressives||$170||$129||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Material Upgrade||U&C||Member Discount Rate|
|Progressive Upgrade||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|N Category||$320||$270||Shamir Autograph III, Varilux, Hoya|
|O Category||$260||$210||Shamir Autograph II, Varilux, Hoya|
|J Category||$170||$120||Refer to Approved List.|
|Lens Add Ons||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|AR Coating (D)||$159-$169||$75|
|AR Coating (C)||$109-149||$40|
|AR Coating (B)||$89-$99||$25|
|Polarized||$189+||$70||(Polycarbonate + Trivex Only). Hi-Index Additional.|
|Frames||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|Standard||$120||$50||Out of Network Reimbursement Rate.|
|Deluxe (Premium Eyewear)||$140+||$75 + 20% off U&C Overage||Out of Network Reimbursement Rate.|
- Call and Schedule an eye exam at any Optometrist/Ophthalmologist.
- Get your eye exam by your Optometrist.
- Request for an official prescription from your Optometrist so you may fill the prescription with us.
- Ask to have your pupillary distance (PD) to be written down (for online orders not using the benefits below). In-person orders will be measured in-office with our Licensed Optician.
- Bring your prescription to us in-person and we will provide a proper eyeglass fitting and order your prescription eyeglasses for you. You can schedule an appointment to come in-office or use our mobile optician services if you prefer to have a Licensed Optician come to you.
- We will contact you when your glasses are ready. If ordering in-person, we will call/email you and you can schedule an appointment to have your glasses fitted. To have eyeglasses shipped to you, turn around time will typically take 3-4 weeks (taking into consideration delivery times to have the glasses shipped to you).
- Fill out claim form Download it here
Complete the claim form above and submit it along with your itemized receipt to this address:
First American Administrators
ATTN: OON Claims Department
P.O. Box 8504
Mason, OH 45040-7111
- Attach receipt
For online orders, we'll include an itemized receipt once your order has been received. For in-person orders, we will provide a printed itemized receipt and can email you a copy at your request.
- Submit claim form and receipt
After submitting your claim, you'll typically be reimbursed within 2-4 weeks. (Depending on your provider, reimbursement times may vary.)