We're not in-network with VSP, meaning we do not bill VSP directly, therefore we do NOT use VSP labs. What sets us apart from everyone else is that we provide equivalent discounts using a higher quality, independent, family-owned U.S. lab producing higher quality materials with lower lab redo errors than any other lab across the United States. We believe in transparency and quality service, which is why we help you to fill out your Member Reimbursement Claim Forms. This fundamental alone provides our patients with the comfort of knowing that we are looking out in their best interests when choosing a lab to work with.
Click Tab below to View Details.
- VSP Member ID
- State ID or Driver's License
- Valid Spectacle Prescription or Contact Lens Prescription
Please refer to your benefit coverage below, only valid at The Vision Parlor by phone-order, email, or in-person at our Auburn, CA location and during mobile appointments. Online orders will not be accepted at this time if you choose to use this benefit.
|Lenses||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|Single Vision||$99||$69||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Bifocal||$159||$99||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Trifocal||$169||$99||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Progressives||$170||$129||Check Member Services for Out of Network Reimbursement Rate. Upgrades available.|
|Material Upgrade||U&C||Member Discount Rate|
|Progressive Upgrade||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|N Category||$320||$270||Shamir Autograph III, Varilux Physio Enhanced/W3+, Hoya iD Lifestyle 2/3|
|O Category||$260||$210||Shamir Autograph II, Varilux Comfort Enhanced/360/W2+, Hoya iD Lifestyle|
|J Category||$170||$120||Shamir Element, Shamir First PAL, Essilor Ovation DS|
|Lens Add Ons||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|AR Coating (D)||$159-$169||$100|
|AR Coating (C)||$109-149||$85|
|AR Coating (B)||$89-$99||$70|
|Polarized||$189+||$80||(Polycarbonate + Trivex Only). Hi-Index Additional.|
|Frames||U&C||Member Discount Rate||Details|
|Standard||$120||$50||Out of Network Reimbursement Rate.|
|Deluxe (Premium Eyewear)||$140+||$75 + 20% off U&C Overage||Out of Network Reimbursement Rate.|
- Call and Schedule an eye exam at any Optometrist/Ophthalmologist.
- Get your eye exam by your Optometrist.
- Request for an official prescription from your Optometrist so you may fill the prescription with us.
- Ask to have your pupillary distance (PD) to be written down (for online orders not using the benefits below). In-person orders will be measured in-office with our Licensed Optician.
- Bring your prescription to us in-person and we will provide a proper eyeglass fitting and order your prescription eyeglasses for you. You can schedule an appointment to come in-office or use our mobile optician services if you prefer to have a Licensed Optician come to you.
- We will contact you when your glasses are ready. If ordering in-person, we will call/email you and you can schedule an appointment to have your glasses fitted. To have eyeglasses shipped to you, turn around time will typically take 3-4 weeks (taking into consideration delivery times to have the glasses shipped to you).
It's very simple to apply for reimbursement on prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses after purchasing. Just follow the steps below:
- Fill out claim form at vsp.com
Log in to vsp.com to complete a claim form and submit it along with your itemized receipt to this address:
Vision Service Plan
ATTN: Claims Department
P.O. Box 385018
Birmingham, AL 35238-5018
- Attach receipt
For online orders, we'll include an itemized receipt once your order has been received. For in-person orders, we will provide a printed itemized receipt and can email you a copy at your request.
- Submit claim form and receipt
After submitting your claim, you'll typically be reimbursed within 2-4 weeks. (Depending on your provider, reimbursement times may vary.)