When it comes to our lenses, applying a prescription isn't an afterthought. Throughout the design and processing of our 580P (plastic) and 580G (glass) lenses, the functionality of single-vision, bifocal and progressive prescriptions has been integral. Costa Rx lenses are etched for authenticity and available in most of their frames. We are an authorized Costa prescription dealer and can fill all valid U.S. spectacle lens prescriptions.
Once completed, your Costa Rx lens will have the Costa lens etching and will come with an authenticity card. This card guarantees your prescription Costa are the same great quality as non-prescription Costas.
Over the years, Costa has invested heavily in their state-of-the-art processing lab to specialize in digital precision.
- Their Waypoint digital technology enhances the field of view by eliminating the peripheral blur common with wrap sunwear.
- Waypoint lenses are customized for precise, unaltered vision.
- Waypoint provides exceptional clarity especially with those prescriptions with astigmatism.
COSTA C-SCAPE™ BLENDED BIFOCAL
Costa introduced the first backside round segment bifocal with their Waypoint digitally compensated prescription specifically designed for wrap sunwear. C-SCAPE bifocals are perfect for people who wear regular bifocals and want simple magnification for close-up tasks like reading outdoors.
C-SCAPE Blended Bifocal Benefits:
- Large magnification
- Blended line on the backside, no line on the front
- Enhanced distance
COSTA PROGRESSIVE LENSES
Costa now has two progressive lens designs to choose from:
- Costa C-SCAPE™ design was developed with top sport-fishing pros and lens designers for immediate adaptation, enhanced viewing fields and minimal peripheral blurring.
- Varilux® Stylistic™ design is available in Costa wrap frames for those patients with greater demand for a wider near field of vision.
LASER ETCHED FOR AUTHENTICITY
Costa etches their logo onto every Rx lens and provides a Costa authenticity card for each order so you know you're getting the real deal with the clearest polarized lenses on the planet.