Contact Lens Order Processing
We like to keep you in the loop as you anticipate receiving your contact lens order. Contact lens orders ETA may vary depending on the manufacturer’s stock. We do not stock contact lenses at our optical. We are a small business and don’t have the high volume like most retailers to be able to stock every brand & parameter. We are more than happy to fulfill your special order and appreciate your patience. Your contact lens prescription will be verified and your order shipped by a retail partner or direct from the manufacturer. If you have any questions, please contact us directly.
Checkout Process (Online Orders)
- Add items to cart
- Enter billing and shipping information. In the event of Declined Payments, Multiple Attempts of Submitting, or Patient Information does not match Card Holder’s Information, we will call to confirm the transaction for security verification purposes. If the order is not verified within 3 business days, your order will be cancelled.
- Once you have successfully submitted your order, you will receive a confirmation email, indicating that our system has received your order.
- Your Payment Method will be “authorized,” but will not be “captured” until all order details are complete. For all ophthalmic orders, your prescription must be verified prior to processing your order (up to 3 business days).
- Your order will ship only after the prescription has been verified by your Optometrist. Prescription verifications may take up to 3 business days. All valid contact lens prescriptions must be uploaded. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for processing. Backorders may occur, which may cause delays of 2-3 weeks, so if that occurs, we will contact you.
- We will contact you when your order is ready for pickup or contact you with shipping details.
- View our Refund Policy and Shipping Policy for more detailed information.